A GENIUS COLLABORATION.
Introducing the next edition in the ongoing partnership between Converse and streetwear legend Hiroshi Fujiwara, elevated through the bold lens of the Moncler Genius project. Showing artistic restraint and sophistication, this take on the Chuck 70 makes a statement through minimalist design and black and white color blocking. Simple touches like contrast stitching on black canvas and camouflage on white stand out, but the real heavy lifting is done by the marks on the heel. Three style legends. One shoe. It’s an iconic collaboration.
- Low top sneaker with canvas upper.
- Black rubber foxing with white branding.
- Contrast or camouflage stitching.
- Moncler Genius and Fragment Design logos.
- Vintage co-branded license plate and Pro Leather word mark.
FINAL SALE | NO RETURNS