The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable air-cushioned sole with grooved edges. This version of the 1460 is made with Broder, a matte leather with a modern micro-honeycomb design and a soft feel.
- Retains all the classic Docs DNA
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Secured with one of the finest methods of construction available: the Goodyear Welt
- Made with Broder, a PU-coated leather featuring a modern micro-honeycomb design
- Clean by wiping with a damp cloth